Making a list of what I’ve been loving over the last month came to me easily as there seems to be a lot of new things that I’ve picked up or I’ve been trying out since the start of the new year. Limiting it to five was the hard bit but here’s what made the cut…
001. Firstly I wanted to mention the beautiful ‘Eat Smart’ cook book by Niomi Smart. Since trying to follow a more plant-based diet, this book has been super helpful for recipe ideas and guidance when it comes to store cupboard essentials. The recipes do tend to have long ingredient lists, often involving expensive/ hard to find products, but I’ve been able to simplify the recipes and sub in what I have at the time.
002. I only picked up these star print pyjama bottoms last week in H&M but I’ve barely taken them off since I got home! I love H&M for their pyjamas and these are perfect for lounging around the house, especially during exam season.
003. On the same shopping trip I also picked up some gorgeous silver earrings on a lonesome sales stand in Debenhams. I love how fancy they look despite being just £2.50…but no one has to know that!
004. My favourite beauty product of the month is the ORS Curls Unleashed Leave In Conditioner. Whilst I’m not a massive fan of the super-sweet smell, the product does a really great job at defining my curls and eliminating frizz. The bottle is also huge and I only use a small bit each time, win win!
005. Finally, is my grey leather backpack from Dahlia, which I was glad to be reunited with when I returned to Manchester after Christmas. I picked this bag up in from Dahlia’s Carnaby Street Boutique back in Summer and it’s the perfect size for taking out and about on quick trips.